This event brings a lot to the table and should be one of the largest races in District 19 in 2008:
• $5,500.00 Guaranteed purse divided between MX A, Lites A & Women A classes
• Kawasaki Contingency
• #1 plates for class champions
• Product contingency from Smith Optics, Red Bull, Factory Backing and many more
• Red Bull hospitality tent for racers
• District 19 Championship Series round 4
• Mississippi MX Championship Series round 10
The weekend will get kicked off on Friday, September 26th:
Friday, September 26th – Early arrivals starting at 3PM
Saturday, September 27th – Organized Practice from 9AM to 3PM
Sunday, September 28th – Practice at 7:30AM / Racing at 9AM
About Golden Pine Raceway Golden Pine Raceway is a relatively new racing venue boasting the finest tracks in District 19. The track sits on a 91 acre facility with the perfect terrain and soil composition for motocross. With unmatched elevation changes in the region and rich, sand based soil, the track is a rider favorite.
In addition to the AMA Pro-Am / Mississippi State Championship, Golden Pine Raceway plays host to an AMA Loretta Lynn Qualifier in the spring. Also hosted at GPMX is a Ponca Qualifier and a host of other series including the Gulf Coast Championship Series, the Honda of Lafayette Winter Series, and the Big Chill Series..