ANAHEIM, Calif. (April 23, 2008) It is almost here! On Thursday and Friday of next week, May 1-2, “the biggest MiniBike race on the Planet” will take place in the Orleans Arena in Las Vegas! This is a reminder to all participants of this year’s AMA/Maxxis MiniMotoSX; please be sure to double check the following rules and procedures! (For a complete listing of event Rules and Regulations be sure check out www.minimotosx.com.)
• All Riders must be current AMA Members (www.amadirectlink.com)
• White Backgrounds – with your assigned race number. (If you do not know your race number please email firstname.lastname@example.org.)
• Youth Riders: you must have a parent and a copy of your Birth Certificate with you at check-in!
• The following classes practice/qualify on Thursday: Practice at 1:00 PM PST.
o MM10Y Stock/Mod
o MM10 Stock/Mod
o MM12 Stock/Mod
• MM10 Stock/Mod -We will be checking for stock cylinders with a magnet (only a stock cylinder will magnetize).
• MM12 Stock/Mod -We will be checking for stock cylinders (Manufacturer's casting marks should be visible); Don't forget, you can increase displacement but only within stock cylinder!
• MM10 (Amateur/Expert) - Maximum 45 inch wheel base (from center of front axle to center of rear axle)
• MM12 (Amateur/Expert) - Maximum 49 inch wheel base (from center of front axle to center of rear axle)
• MM10/MM12 - There will be no tech inspection but bikes will be randomly checked with a jig while staging
• All bikes must have a working muffler!
We are very excited about seeing you all at the races… all 700+ of you! Please be sure to contact us if you have any questions at all. Remember to book your reservation at the Orleans Casino & Hotel ASAP!
For racer entry information please email email@example.com.)
Source Interlink Media Motorsports
Encompassing the highly successful AMA/Maxxis MiniMotoSX and the AMA/Maxxis EnduroCross Championship Series, the Source Interlink Media Motorsports brands reach millions of motorcycle enthusiasts with live events, DVD packages, web sites, television and magazine coverage. To find out more about these events visit www.minimotosx.com or www.endurocross.com.