Basic Job Description
(1)Drive Truck and Trailer to/from all events needed for one calendar year.
(2) Go to events specified by Scott as in but not limited to, race, rides, shows, distributor/dealer gatherings, etc.
(3) Keep truck and trailer in good working order.
(4) Keep truck clean and ready for all events.
(5) Assemble and disassemble event displays. (Trailer open and ready for show)
(6) Work in consumer display trailer at events
(7) Be ready to back up any of the Scott crew at all times.
(8) Pick up and drop off Scott employees to and from airports in the Toyota truck that is provided with truck and trailer.
(9) Keep accurate and up to date service logs on the truck and trailer. Also perfrom daily inspection of truck and trailer
(10) Keep up-to-date DOT log book.
For more information and inquires please contact Tallon Vohland at Tvohland@scottusa.com