Ducati North America is looking for a creative, hard-working, motivated individual to join our Marketing Department in the position of Promotions Manager.
The role of the Promotions Manager is to devise and execute upon Ducati North America's marketing directives to ensure cooperation, constant message and a coordinated activities across the entire company in order to further Ducati culture success.
• Devise high impact-to-cost ratio promotions consistent with global brand culture
• Manage execution of all events and promotions–such as consumer motorcycle shows, dealer and consumer events and promotions, product placement; including contract negotiation, multi-department project teams, budgets and vendors–at a granular level
• Plan and coordinate the marketing introduction of new products including motorcycles, apparel and Ducati performance products
• Develop and maintain budgets and successfully execute projects at or below budgets
• Communicate and collaborate with Area Sales Managers and dealers on regional events and promotions to ensure maximum impact / efficacy
• Communicate and collaborate with Business Development and PR department on all relevant projects to ensure maximum impact / efficacy
• Interface with and assist parent company (Italy) on promotion, event and special projects
• Interface with DOC (Ducati Owners Clubs)
• Manage field based event manager
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) or equivalent in related field
• Four to six years related experience
• Demonstrated proficiency in supervising and motivating employees
• Commitment to excellence and high standards
• Unsurpassed written and oral communication skills
• Excellent presentation skills
• Basic competence in employees’ duties and tasks
• Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
• Ability to manage priorities and workflow
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
• Demonstrated ability to plan and organize successful projects
• Proven leadership and business acumen skills
• Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines and budgets
• Good judgment and an ability to make timely and sound decisions
• Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
• Understanding of the motorcycle industry and industry history and Ducati's product and product history
• Acute attention to detail in planning, execution and reviewing of plans and projects
Position based in Cupertino, CA.
To apply to be part of the Ducati North America team, please submit a cover letter, resume and salary expectations to:
Please indicate “Promotions Manager in the subject line.
Please do not apply for the Marketing Manager position unless you meet the qualifications listed above.
No phone calls please.
We are committed to providing equal opportunity employment opportunities to candidates and employees without regard to race, religion, creed, age, sex, height, weight, marital status, disability unrelated to an individual’s ability to perform adequately, national origin citizenship, ancestry, or any other characteristic protected by law.