If you missed our ride day in California, do not fear, we will be in Phoenix on Sunday January 13th. You’ll have another great opportunity to try out the hottest new safety item in the industry, the Leatt Brace – “The Helmet For Your Neck.” As interest continues to grow, so does the number of believers and users. Thanks to the people at Action MotorSports in Anthem, Arizona, Leatt Brace will be making their next stop at ET MOTOPARK in Arizona this Sunday from 10:00am to 2:00pm. .
If you haven’t seen the brace up close and personal, come out and see it in action. Better yet, come out and try it. Geoff and Jason will have braces available to demo. Once you try it, you too will become a believer. We will also have plenty of braces for sale while there.
Please email email@example.com if you would like to be included in this special event. All participants must be on the Leatt Brace Ride Day list. Space is limited, so get in touch with us soon. The deadline to be a participant is Friday January 12th.
The Leatt-Brace™ is an injection produced glass reinforced nylon or carbon fiber and Kevlar neck brace system designed by medical professionals and motorcycle enthusiasts to help prevent:
• Hyperflexion: extreme forward head movement
• Hyperextension: extreme rearward head movement
• Lateral Hyperflexion: extreme sideways head movement
• Axial loading: compression of the spinal column due to the effect of force on the helmet
• Posterior hypertranslation: rearward movement of the head/helmet on the neck.