FMF is giving away FIVE 30th Annual FMF BMX bikes, one at each round of the series. For every entry, you will receive one ticket to be placed in a drawing. You must be present to win and rider/parent will be responsible for receiving their ticket stub at registration at the time the entry form is signed.
Round 2 will be on Friday, April 14th at the challenging Village Creek MX Park. These two tracks remain two of the best night tracks in Texas and will give riders more competition than ever before. The series will then take five week break between round 2 and 3, 3 and 4 with the finale coming back to Freestone in July.
Friday (April 7, 2006)
5:00pm - 11:00pm Gates Hours
6:00pm - 10:00pm Practice (Organized)
Saturday (April 8, 2006)
12:00pm Noon - Gates Open
2:30pm - Registration Open
4:30pm - Practice (Organized)
1. Riders Meeting (At Starting Gates)
Note: First 3 Classes in Race Order must come to Riders Meeting with bike and gear.
2. Opening Ceremonies
3. Racing Begins
Classes include (all classes are Mod unless Specified):
50cc Stock Shaft Oil Inj 4-6 (PW/JR)
51cc Stock 4-6
51cc Stock 7-8
51cc Stock 4-8 Open
65cc 7-11 Open
4-Stroke Beg 50-90cc 7-11
4-Stroke Beg 91-125cc 12-15
85cc Beg 7-15
85-105cc Supermini 9-15
Girls 65-85cc 7-13
Women 105cc+ 12yrs+
125cc Schoolboy 12-15
125cc Collegeboy 16-24
250cc Open Am
25+ Open Am
30+ Open Am
200% Payback to Pro Classes
100% Payback to Expert Classes
100% Trophies to 50/51cc Classes
Trophies 1st-5th at each round
Awards 1st-7th for Overall Series
No Trophies to Pro or Expert Classes
125cc Class includes 250F
250cc Class includes 450F
Riders Must Compete in 4 of 5 Rounds for Overall Awards
Riders must attend last round to receive product contingency
$10 Gate Passes/person/weekend
Under 6 Free (Cash Only)
$35 Entry Fee/class
$15 Practice/rider (Friday only)
Online Sign Up & Registration at Track
1. Online Sign Up is open now until Wednesday, April 5, 2006 (12:00pm Noon) Link: https://www34.ssldomain.com/parade-homes/trackside/freestone/
2. Online Pre-Registration gives you the option to pay “At the Track” or pay by Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
3. Registration (race weekend) accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express or cash only. No checks.
4. To "finalize" race entry, Pre-Entry riders (to include parent/guardian if rider is a minor) MUST check in at Registration (Scoring Tower) to sign releases.
5. All Pre-Entries/Credit Card customers must report in Pre-Entry line at Scoring Tower.
6. ALL RIDERS must be present at registration.
7. All riders must report to tower to pay for and receive practice sticker each day.
8. A rider will NOT be allowed on track without a practice sticker.
9. If “Organized Practice” is in effect, you must practice with your designated group.
Age Effective: January 1, 2006
No RV Hook-Ups
No Camping Fee
Bike Wash Available
Series and Track Info:
Phone: 713-880-5533 or 713-725-7703
Track: 903-599-1888 (Outgoing Message Only)
From I-45, Exit #213. Go West 6 miles and look for CR995. Follow the MX signs.
Best Western - Corsicana (903-872-0020)
Rd 2 Fri April 14, 2006 Village Creek
Rd 3 Sat May 20, 2006 Freestone
Rd 4 Sat June 24, 2006 Village Creek
Rd 5 Sat July 8, 2006 Freestone