Pro Circuit Racing Around the GlobeThursday, February 14, 2013 | 1:25 PM
Round six of the 2013 Monster Energy Supercross series invaded San Diego’s Qualcomm Stadium this past weekend. Pro Circuit’s Ryan Villopoto took home sixth, which moved him into the top three in 450SX point standings. Pro Circuit’s Chad Reed finished fifth and is currently sitting fifth overall in 450SX point standings.
This was the final stop for the 250SX riders before going on an eight-race break. Pro Circuit’s Cole Seely is currently third overall in 250SX West point standings, while Pro Circuit’s Martin Davalos is only one point away from cracking into the top-five. It’s now time for the 250SX East riders to get to work, so be on the lookout for Pro Circuit’s Dean Wilson and Justin Hill as they begin their campaigns for 250SX East championship glory.
Round 6: San Diego Supercross
1. Eli Tomac
2. Ken Roczen
3. Jason Anderson
6. Travis Baker – Pro Circuit Athlete
8. Tyla Rattray – Pro Circuit Athlete
9. Martin Davalos – Pro Circuit Athlete
10. Jessy Nelson – Pro Circuit Athlete
1. Davi Millsaps
2. Justin Barcia
3. Ryan Dungey
5. Chad Reed – Pro Circuit Athlete
6. Ryan Villopoto – Pro Circuit Athlete
CHAMPIONSHIP POINT STANDINGS:
1. Ken Roczen – 138 pts
2. Eli Tomac – 21 pts
3. Cole Seely – Pro Circuit Athlete – 95 pts
6. Martin Davalos – Pro Circuit Athlete – 82 pts
9. Christian Craig – Pro Circuit Athlete – 62 pts
10. Jessy Nelson – Pro Circuit Athlete – 60 pts
11. Tyla Rattray – Pro Circuit Athlete – 58 pts
13. Travis Baker – Pro Circuit Athlete – 53 pts
1. Davi Millsaps – 132 pts
2. Ryan Dungey – 13 pts
3. Ryan Villopoto – Pro Circuit Athlete – 105 pts
5. Chad Reed – Pro Circuit Athlete – 97 pts
Be sure to catch Villopoto, Reed, Wilson and the rest of the Pro Circuit family at the seventh round of the series, and the first round of the 250SX East series, which will be held this Saturday, February 16, at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Tex.
Did you like this article?
Check out ACTION FIGUREin our Latest issue of Racer X available now.
Troy Lee Designs/Lucas Oil Honda’s Cole Seely is a man of many talents— skateboarding, BMX, import drifting … and he’s pretty good at this motocross thing, too. Page 156 .